About the Camp
The CAV Career Pathways Camp is a one-week day camp for high school students interested in vehicles and the latest technology. Students learn about connected and automated vehicle (CAV) technology and explore career opportunities in a cutting-edge industry that will help shape the future of transportation. Activities include:
- Hands-on opportunities with automated vehicles
- Field trips to organizations working on CAV technology
- Info sessions with practitioners in the field and University of Minnesota researchers
- Introduction to the wide variety of career opportunities related to CAVs
The camp is free to attend, and lunch is provided. Space is limited to 20 students.
- Students entering grades 10-12 in fall 2023
- Students with an interest in automotive tech and maintenance, manufacturing, engineering, planning, or robotics
How to Apply
Information about the 2024 camp will be posted as it becomes available.
Questions about the camp? Please contact [email protected].
Past Camp Highlights
See photos and read coverage of past camps: